Den Braven - High Tack
Zwaluw High Tack is a high quality and professional adhesive with extreme high grab properties based on hybrid technology which cures under influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
• Cartridge 290 ml
• Extreme high initial tack
• No need of fixation or support during curing
• High strength, high E-modulus and high mechanical resistance
• Free of isocyanates, phthalates, solvents and silicones
• Durable elastic
• No shrinkage and bubble free
• Non corrosive to metals
• Neutral curing, almost odourless
• Good resistant to weather and moisture
• Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces
Zwaluw High Tack has been especially developed as a universal adhesive for bonding many building materials such as: stone, concrete, mirrors, glass, plasterboard, PU, uPVC, hard plastics, enamel, ceramic, copper, lead, zinc, aluminium, metals, stainless steel, HPL and cement fibre panels, wood and paintsystems. For bonding HPL and cement fibre panels see Technical Bulletin.
Directions of Use
Apply adhesive with the provided V-nozzle in a 'ventilating way' in vertical stripes with 10 - 20 cm distance in between. Bring the materials into position and press well to make sure that the thickness of the adhesive is minimum 2-3 mm between material and surface. Do not apply the adhesive in dots! Because of the high initial strength support during curing is usually not necessary. For further questions please contact our technical department.
• Not suitable for PE, PP, PC, PMMA, PTFE, neoprene and
• Not suitable for continuous water load
• Not suitable for movement joints
• Not suitable in combination with chlorides (pools)